It has come time for me to share my final wedding of 2017! This Whitehall Manor wedding took place in November and I could not have asked for a better way to close out my wedding season.
Whitehall Manor was the perfect spot for Natalie and Jared to tie the knot. Their wedding had all the moments I love in weddings – laughter, excitement, loads of dancing, the vibe that this couple will conquer any challenge life throws at them, and of course, chick-fil-a.
Just a few of my personal highlights from their day:
- The fact that the first thing Jared said to me all day was, “Nikki, things are about to get weird” and he meant it in the funniest way possible.
- The wedding party was SO nice. It was a rainy day but they all handled me making them run in and out like champs!
- Natalie and Jared have this incredible connection that I can’t explain in words and you just have to see it. They’re both so kind and caring AND also hilarious.
- I loved Jared’s shoes.
- Natalie was staring at the bouquets at one point during the getting ready phase and she started giggling. I was like “is something wrong with the bouquets?!” and she was like “Oh no. I love the color purple and they put this purple thing in them but it looks like… something else.” I’ll keep what the something else is between us, but it was hilarious and if you see it, you will know it.
- Like I said, it was a rainy day… they decided to still have the ceremony outside, and it’s like the weather knew! It cleared up during the ceremony and almost at the exact moment that they got to a covered area, it started down pouring. It was one of those moments where I was speechless that the timing was so perfect!
- During Natalie’s father/daughter dance, her mom and brother came up about halfway through to dance as a family together. I thought it was a superb move and just so sweet. It made me very happy inside that they were such a loving family.
- Natalie, Jared, and Jared’s family took a moment to Facetime his grandma who couldn’t make it. Not only was it so sweet – they were showing her their rings and how dressed up they were and squeezing all the family members into the frame – but there were some jokes that made me laugh so hard I almost fell over.
- It seemed as though every single person at the wedding was up on the dance floor at somepoint through the night. There were some moves like I’d never seen before, and Natalie and Jared just seemed to be having such a fun time! Everytime they’d dance together there were the biggest smiles on their faces!
- And finally… they pulled an AWESOME move and had chick-fil-a sandwiches as a late night snack that people took with them as they picked up their sparklers!
It was such a phenomenal day! Couldn’t have captured this lovely Whitehall Manor wedding without my second shooter, Rachel, or the wonderful videography team from Whole Heart Studios!