Everything about this Swan Cove Manor wedding day was beyond spectacular. Lindsay and Chance, along with their family and friends, were beyond kind and made my heart so full that day. These two are so infectiously and madly in love with one another. It’s obvious from the get go.
Some of my favorite parts of the day:
- When Lindsay was reading her letter from Chance and was clearly so excited!
- When Lindsay and her dad saw each other for the first time!
- When I walked into the house where Chance and his gents were getting ready and his grooms was down on one knee tying Chance’s shoes!
- Riding in the car with Lindsay and her parents – who were so great – and being able to chitchat with them. Rarely on wedding days do I have time to just sit and talk to the people I’m working for, so it was nice.
- Seeing a stingray in the Choptank. Moments before Chance and Lindsay’s first look, Chance and I were standing there and there was a giant splash and holy cow it was a giant stingray. It was so cool.
- THEIR FIRST LOOK (not to be overshadowed by a stingray). IT WAS SO CUTE AND HAPPY! THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.
- When the bridesmaids asked me if they could do a funny pic and just posted up into ultimate squad poses.
- When swords became involved… I was pointed at a lot by swords.
- Their ceremony – it was beautiful and there were some great funny moments, too.
- The sword arch – this was really cool – and from a photo standpoint it translates really neat in pictures!
- When the group was introduced and one of the groomsmen “body slammed” a bridesmaid – it was hilarious. I almost couldn’t continue taking pictures for a moment because I was laughing too much.
- Their first dance to a perfect Lady Antebellum song and how they were singing to each other throughout it!
- Lindsay’s father’s speech – I have a problem where father/daughter things alway get to me… I think it’s because I’m such a daddy’s girl.
- The best man speech (Chance’s brother) and the maid of honor speech (Lindsay’s sister) – both were a great combo of funny and sentimental. They both did a wonderful job.
- The Mother Son/Brother Sister and Father Daughter dance – these were so sweet!
- From a photo standpoint – their sunset portraits, because these two are beautiful and we were blessed with an amazing sunset that evening!
Special thanks to my second shooter Jade for being my second set of eyes!
Coordinator- Christine Ennis (Alexandra Nesterak Events)
Ceremony Venue- Christ Episcopal Church
Reception Venue- Swan Cove Manor
Tent (guest tables/chairs)- A Grand Event
Caterer- Purple Onion
Videographer- Tournesol Films
DJ- Chris Laich
Florist- Monteray Farms
Hair and Makeup- Brides by Caitlyn
Officiant- Father Dan Dunlap
Guest Transportation- Towne Transport
Bridal Party Transportation- Blackwater Paddle and Pedal