Claire and Sim are married! What a beautiful wedding this was at La Banque de Fleuve in Havre de Grace! There are so many wonderful amazing touches from this wedding that make it one for the books.
Here are a few of my favorite observations from the wedding:
- Claire and Sim are two of the nicest people in the world. They’re seriously so kind! All of their friends and family are lucky to be a part of their world.
- Claire’s dress gave me LIFE. It’s no secret that I love color… but boy oh boy did I freak out (in a good way) when I saw her blush dress!
- Getting to see past brides and grooms at weddings is such a gift 🙂
- Navy suits might be my favorite and man, the navy suits on Sim and his groomsmen looked so dapper. Sim has potentially the world’s bluest eyes so the navy really suited that.
- Bride to bridesmaids reveals are seriously so sweet and make me weepy.
- Claire and Sim saw each other for the first time as Claire was walking down the aisle and their reactions made me full on cry. I had to go wipe my tears away at the back of the ceremony space because I couldn’t look through my camera.
- The day could not have been more beautiful! They had amazing weather and were #blessed with an amazing sunset.
- There was a dog (and I forced them to take a photo with it because during their engagement session there was also a dog) and I can’t wait for the day that Claire & Sim get a bernedoodle.
- The donuts were so tasty.
- My favorite guest of the evening was the dude feeding people cake who then tried to feed me cake.
Overall, I’m just so excited for these two and I hope they love their photos!